Friday, December 12, 2014

Chevrolet Camaro

Chevrolet Camaro

I have claimed the auto for 9 months now. I have had various concerns with the 6 velocity manual transmission on the auto, Including granulating/rubbing commotions, and trouble moving. I have taken the auto to the merchant and had them drive it with me, their transmission "master" guaranteed that all that I was worried about was ordinary for the Camaro SS. Doubtlessly none of the things I am worried about are typical for a manual transmission, I figure they must be for a GM however. Moreover, the movement skip characteristic incorporated with the 6 pace transmission totally vanquishes the reason for having a manual transmission auto! In the event that I could about-face, I would have purchased a Mustang. Live and learn I guess.

Power and Performance

720 amp battery with run down protection
Fuel Tank19.0 gal. fuel tank
Dual stainless steel exhaust with polished tailpipe finish

Handling and Control


Rear-wheel drive
ABS & driveline traction control
StabiliTrak electronic stability
Front strut suspension
Front anti-roll bar
Coil front springs
Multi-link rear suspension
Rear anti-roll bar
Coil rear springs
Rack & pinion steering
Front and rear vented disc brakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname